Just so you know

When I read back on these posts I can see how ridiculous they can be, I am aware of it but I'm trying to demonstrate the thought process of an addict as he tries to rationalise, blame others and abdicate responsibility. I want to put it in writing so, when I read back I will spot the warning signs as I start to try to find excuses to gamble again, as demonstrated in previous posts.

Sunday 2 September 2012

Is today the day?

Still dormant, no bets, took out my agitation on the garden yesterday and then went to see Ted last night with the wife.

Stupid adolescent puerile and not very clever, I loved it, best laugh I had in a while.

Just got SKY sports in for the 'pool match today, keep me out of the pub and all the "What price are Liverpool", "What price the first goalscorer ?".

The great thing is I haven't a clue of either, but, if I were to go to pub it wouldn't be long before I'd be spouting wisdom and displaying the superior knowledge that has lost me tens of thousands.

I might go over at half time, especially if we are winning 'cos there are some buddies of mine that LOVE Arsenal so I want to be able to rub their noses deep, really deep.

For any Paddies out there, All Ireland football semi today would normally be another challenge for me but, hey ho, fuck it.Love to see Mayo win but I feel the Dubs are nailed on (once again I don't know the price) AND I feel the Dubs will beat Donegal.

I still have every intention of resuming trading and getting all my money back, when I hit the Premium charge stage (about 100K in profit, I will stop). Just not today,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7DbpaHgxPI

Sweet fuck, I'm itchy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment